Do you have something beautiful to tell us about something real?
We accept non-fiction submissions all year round – for travel literature, biographies, memoirs, essays, articles, nature writing, and any other exciting genres related to these.
We would love to see stories which aren’t normally told, and new perspectives on old stories. We aim to amplify and lift up voices that wouldn’t normally be heard, and if yours is one of those, we would love to hear from you.
Please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject text formatted as follows: “NON-FICTION: [BOOK TITLE] – [YOUR NAME]”.
- the first 3 chapters or up to 15,000 words (whichever is shorter) of your story, attached, in .pdf, .doc or .docx format
- an outline of the rest of the book, of no more than 1,000 words, attached
- your covering letter, in the body of the email.
We will get back to you within 6 weeks of your submission.
Notes for submitters
- We are looking for intriguing narratives, good stories, interesting facts and strong voices. We are not interested in direct guides or “how to” books.
- We are a newly formed, mostly volunteer-run publishing house, so we do not currently offer advances on royalties. We do, however, offer a really good royalty deal, author copies and a good discount for additional copies.
We look forward to hearing from you!