Do you have a collection of poetry in your desk drawer? Six pieces of microfiction on a USB drive somewhere? Think they would make a good chapbook?
We accept submissions for chapbooks in the months of January, April, July and October, and we usually publish at least one chapbook from each submission period. (Chapbooks submitted outside these periods will unfortunately not be read.)
Please send the following to email@example.com, with the subject text formatted as follows: “[COLLECTION TITLE] – [YOUR NAME]”.
- your complete poetry or microfiction collection (in one document), attached, in .pdf, .doc or .docx format
- your covering letter, in the body of the email.
We will get back to you within 6 weeks of your submission.
Notes for submitters
- Our chapbooks range from 18 to 54 pages, including dedications, an author bio and any acknowledgements. They are usually A6 size, so they are not suited for very long poems.
- Published chapbook writers are rewarded with 5 author copies and a good discount for additional copies.
- Remember that Ink & Locket is all about diversity and storytelling. We encourage collections with a clear message, story, point of view or perspective on such themes.